April 28 (Reuters) - SHOWA CORP PARENT-ONLY FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Mar 31, 2010 Mar 31, 2009 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 104.97 135.42 (-22.5 pct) (-7.9 pct) Operating loss 5.00 loss 4.06 Recurring loss 3.04 loss 3.02 Net loss 8.54 loss 11.20 EPS loss Y112.47 loss Y147.37 Annual div nil Y21.00 -Q2 div nil Y14.00 -Q4 div nil Y7.00 NOTE - Showa Corp makes hydraulic shock-absorbers. If there is no Q1 or Q3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Showa -2009/10 parent results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642