April 28 (Reuters) - SHOWA CORP PARENT-ONLY FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2010 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 115.00 104.97 (+9.5 pct) (-22.5 pct) Operating loss 833 mln loss 5.00 Recurring prft 1.66 loss 3.04 Net loss 1.28 loss 8.54 EPS loss Y16.89 loss Y112.47 Annual div nil nil -Q2 div nil nil -Q4 div nil nil NOTE - Showa Corp makes hydraulic shock-absorbers. If there is no Q1 or Q3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Showa -2010/11 parent results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642