May 30 (Reuters) - Third quarter to March 31, 2007 (in million ringgit unless stated) Net profit 291.47 vs 244.76 Group shr (cents) 11.60 vs 10.00 Turnover 5,403.23 vs 4,658.96 Pretax profit/loss 423.52 vs 348.30 Dividend (cents) nil vs nil NOTE - Conglomerate Sime Darby Bhd is involved in auto distribution, oil palm plantations, power generation, property development, retail business, heavy machinery supplies and oil and gas services. Reuters Estimates net profit consensus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Sime Darby Q3 profit up 19 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.