Aug 29 (Reuters) - Six months ended June 30, 2011 (in million yuan unless stated) Shr (yuan) 0.36 vs 0.30 Interim Div (HK dollar) nil vs nil Net 993.96 vs 839.62 Turnover 21,938.93 vs 22,247.76 Company name Sinotruk (Hong Kong) Ltd. NOTE - Sinotruk develops and manufactures heavy duty trucks and related parts and components, including engines, cabins, axles, steel frames and gearboxes. The calculation of share earnings is based on the weighted average of 2,760.99 million shares during the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Sinotruk posts H1 net profit up 18.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.