BOMBAY, April 27 (Reuters) - Three months ended March 31 (versus the same period a year earlier, in million rupees unless stated) Net profit 140.1 vs 133.8 Total income 1,778.8 vs 1,356.0 NOTE: SKF India Ltd. is an auto parts maker, which manufactures ball and roller bearings.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-SKF India Q1 net up 5 percent on year - BSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642