Oct 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp.'s total sales in September (in vehicles): Sept 2007 Sept 2006 TOTAL SALES 110,635 111,686 OVERSEAS SALES 90,279 84,675 DOMESTIC SALES 20,356 27,011 Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of sector leader Hyundai Motor Co. . (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in Seoul)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea Kia Motors' Sept sales down 0.9 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.