Oct 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's total sales during September (in vehicles): Sept 2008 Sept 2007 TOTAL SALES 96,734 110,148 OVERSEAS SALES 72,412 89,792 DOMESTIC SALES 24,322 20,356 Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of domestic No. 1 Hyundai Motor Co . (Reporting by Park Ju-minin Seoul; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea Kia Motors Sept sales down 12 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.