SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - Three months to March 31. (in billions of won unless specified) Q1 2005 Q1 2004 Net profit/loss -1.2 40.5 Operating profit 2.4 51.8 Sales 760.4 773.7 NOTE: Ssangyong Motor, recently taken over by China's Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp, is South Korea's sport utility vehicle maker.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea Ssangyong Motor swings to loss in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642