Aug 1 (Reuters) - Combined July sales at Hyundai Motor Co. and other South Korean auto makers grew 37.2 percent to 391,157 units from a year ago, the companies said on Wednesday. Domestic sales climbed 35.4 percent. Auto exports, which account for 10 percent of all South Korean exports, jumped an estimated 64.7 percent in value in July from a year ago, Commerce Ministry data showed. South Korean car makers' sales in July: Jul 07 vs Jul 06 Jul 07 vs Jul 06 Sales (% change) Exports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korean automakers July sales up 37.2 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642