July 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's total sales during June (in vehicles): June 2008 June 2007 TOTAL SALES 116,387 112,440 OVERSEAS SALES 90,633 90,430 DOMESTIC SALES 25,754 22,010 Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of industry leader Hyundai Motor Co . (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in Seoul; Editing by Keiron Henderson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korean Kia Motors' June sales up 3.5 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.