Feb 1 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo Automotive and Technology Co's sales during January (in vehicles): Jan 2008 Jan 2007 TOTAL SALES 92,609 81,377 OVERSEAS SALES 83,920 70,049 DOMESTIC SALES 8,689 11,328 Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third-largest auto maker. General Motors Corp and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Daewoo. (Reporting by Jessica Kim in Seoul; Editing by Keiron Henderson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's GM Daewoo Jan sales up 13.8 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.