Feb 1 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo Automotive and Technology Co's sales during January (in vehicles): Jan 2010 Jan 2009 TOTAL SALES 56,281 45,954 OVERSEAS SALES 47,219 39,040 DOMESTIC SALES 9,062 6,914 Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third largest auto maker. General Motors Corp [GM.UL] and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Daewoo. (Reporting by Shin Jieun in SEOUL; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's GM Daewoo January sales up 22.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.