SEOUL, April 1 (Reuters) - Following are GM Daewoo Automotive and Technology Co's total sales and exports in March versus a year ago. March 2005 March 2004 TOTAL SALES 86,814 76,441 EXPORTS 77,995 66,985 DOMESTIC SALES 8,819 9,456 Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third-largest auto maker. General Motors Corp , the world's largest auto maker, and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Daewoo. GM Daewoo began exports to the key U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's GM Daewoo March sales up 13.6 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.