April 1 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo Automotive and Technology Co's sales during March (in vehicles): Mar 2010 Mar 2009 TOTAL SALES 62,646 44,541 OVERSEAS SALES 53,212 38,833 DOMESTIC SALES 9,434 5,708 Note : Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third largest auto maker. General Motors Corp [GM.UL] and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Daewoo. (Reporting by Kyungmin Suh in SEOUL; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's GM Daewoo March sales up 40.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.