June 1 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo Automotive and Technology Co's sales during May (in vehicles): May 2009 May 2008 TOTAL SALES 44,014 86,084 OVERSEAS SALES 35,859 71,845 DOMESTIC SALES 8,155 14,239 Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third-largest auto maker. General Motors Corp and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Daewoo. (Reporting by Shin Jieun in Seoul; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's GM Daewoo May sales down 49 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.