SEOUL, Dec 1 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo Automotive and Technology Co.'s sales during November (in vehicles): Nov 2005 Nov 2004 TOTAL SALES 121,325 92,394 EXPORTS 112,204 82,694 DOMESTIC SALES 9,121 9,700 Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third-largest auto maker. General Motors Corp , the world's largest auto maker, and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Daewoo. GM Daewoo began exports to the key U.S. market in early 2003, resuming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's GM Daewoo Nov sales up 31 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.