Nov 1 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo Automotive and Technology Co.'s sales during October (in vehicles): October 2006 October 2005 TOTAL SALES 129,873 112,631 EXPORTS 119,197 103,123 DOMESTIC SALES 10,676 9,508 Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third-largest auto maker. General Motors Corp. , the world's largest car maker, and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Daewoo. (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in Seoul)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's GM Daewoo Oct sales up 15.3 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.