Oct 1 (Reuters) - GM Daewoo Automotive and Technology Co.'s sales during September (in vehicles): Sept 2007 Sept 2006 TOTAL SALES 68,084 76,097 EXPORTS 59,495 63,094 DOMESTIC SALES 8,589 13,003 Unlisted GM Daewoo is South Korea's third-largest auto maker. General Motors Corp. and partners took a majority stake in some of the assets of failed Daewoo Motor in 2002, creating GM Daewoo. (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in Seoul)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's GM Daewoo Sept sales down 10.5 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.