Dec 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co's sales during November (in vehicles): NOV 2010 NOV 2009 TOTAL SALES 314,569 310,373 OVERSEAS SALES 254,221 241,017 DOMESTIC SALES 60,348 69,356 Note: Hyundai is South Korea's largest automaker and controls about half of the domestic market. (Reporting by Miyoung Kim and Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Chris Lewis)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Hyundai Motor Nov sales almost flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.