Dec 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co's sales during November (in vehicles): Nov 2009 Nov 2008 TOTAL SALES 308,873 231,780 OVERSEAS SALES 239,517 195,878 DOMESTIC SALES 69,356 35,902 Hyundai is South Korea's largest auto maker and controls about half of the home market. (Reporting by Shin Jieun in SEOUL; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner) ((email@example.com; +822 3704 5644; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org)) ((If you have a query or comment on this story, send an email ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Hyundai Motor November sales up 33 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.