Sept 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's sales during August (in vehicles): Aug 2009 Aug 2008 TOTAL SALES 97,080 93,268 OVERSEAS SALES 71,896 69,963 DOMESTIC SALES 25,184 23,305 Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of local No. 1 Hyundai Motor Co . (Reporting by Shin Jieun in SEOUL; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors Aug sales up 4.1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.