Feb 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's sales during January (in vehicles): Jan 2010 Jan 2009 TOTAL SALES 163,238 74,265 OVERSEAS SALES 129,231 52,209 DOMESTIC SALES 34,007 22,056 Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of local No. 1 Hyundai Motor Co . (Reporting by Shin Jieun in SEOUL; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors Jan sales more than double" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.