SEOUL, August 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's sales during July (in vehicles): July 2012 July 2011 TOTAL SALES 208,426 207,221 OVERSEAS SALES 168,126 166,515 DOMESTIC SALES 40,300 40,706 NOTE: Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of local No.1 Hyundai Motor Co. (Reporting by Daum Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors July sales up 0.6 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.