July 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's sales during June (in vehicles): JUNE 2010 JUNE 2009 TOTAL SALES 178,391 143,417 OVERSEAS SALES 133,960 97,411 DOMESTIC SALES 44,431 46,006 NOTE: Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of the country's largest auto maker Hyundai Motor Co . (Reporting by Suh Kyungmin; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors June sales up 24 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.