April 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's sales during March (in vehicles): MARCH 2011 MARCH 2010 TOTAL SALES 224,637 173,111 OVERSEAS SALES 178,537 135,096 DOMESTIC SALES 46,100 38,015 NOTE: Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of local No. 1 Hyundai Motor Co . (Reporting by Yerim Kim; Editing by Miyoung Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors March sales up 30 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.