SEOUL, June 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's sales during May (in vehicles): May 2012 May 2011 TOTAL SALES 239,599 198,842 OVERSEAS SALES 198,849 160,830 DOMESTIC SALES 40,750 38,012 NOTE: Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of local No.1 Hyundai Motor Co. (Reporting By Iktae Park)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors May sales up 20.5 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.