SEOUL, June 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's sales during May (in vehicles): May 2011 May 2010 TOTAL SALES 197,359 162,130 OVERSEAS SALES 159,347 122,116 DOMESTIC SALES 38,012 40,014 NOTE: Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of the country's biggest carmaker Hyundai Motor Co . (Reporting by Seongbin Kang; Editing by David Chance)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors May sales up 21.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.