SEOUL, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Following are Kia Motors Corp's total sales and exports in November versus a year ago. Nov 2003 Nov 2002 TOTAL SALES 98,528 105,931 EXPORTS 73,417 68,928 Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of the country's larest car maker Hyundai Motor Co .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors Nov sales down 7 pct on yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.