Dec 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's sales during November (in vehicles): Nov 2010 Nov 2009 TOTAL SALES 222,116 166,584 OVERSEAS SALES 178,067 127,897 DOMESTIC SALES 44,049 38,687 NOTE: Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of local No. 1 Hyundai Motor Co . (Reporting by Yeojung Chang; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors Nov sales up by one third" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.