Nov 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's sales during October (in vehicles): OCT 2010 OCT 2009 TOTAL SALES 192,499 149,576 OVERSEAS SALES 149,352 113,559 DOMESTIC SALES 43,147 36,017 NOTE: Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of local No. 1, Hyundai Motor Co . (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by David Chance)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors Oct sales up 29 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.