SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Following are Kia Motors Corp's total sales and exports in October versus a year ago. Oct 2004 Oct 2003 TOTAL SALES 102,381 92,567 EXPORTS 79,907 65,767 DOMESTIC SALES 22,474 26,800 Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of the country's larest car maker Hyundai Motor Co .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors Oct sales rise 10.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.