Oct 1 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp's sales during September (in vehicles): Sept 2009 Sept 2008 TOTAL SALES 163,177 96,685 OVERSEAS SALES 124,171 72,363 DOMESTIC SALES 39,006 24,322 Kia is South Korea's second-largest auto maker and an affiliate of local No. 1 Hyundai Motor Co . (Reporting by Shin Jieun in SEOUL; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Kia Motors Sept sales up 69 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.