SEOUL, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Following are the number of vehicles Renault Samsung Motors Inc sold in November versus a year earlier. Nov 2004 Nov 2003 TOTAL SALES 6,863 6,672 EXPORTS 416 137 DOMESTIC SALES 6,447 6,535 Unlisted Renault Samsung is the South Korean unit of French auto maker Renault SA . Renault Samsung, South Korea's smallest automaker, offers three passenger sedans, based on Nissan designs, which are mostly sold domestically. The French auto maker in 2000 took a 70 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Korea's Renault Samsung Nov sales up 2.9 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.