COLOMBO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Group results for Sri Lankan manufacturer Richard Pieris released on Monday for the three months ended Dec. 31 (in thousands of rupees unless stated): Q3 2007 Q3 2006 Net profit/(loss) for the period (184,637) 94,382 Earnings per share (rupees, basic) (1.44) 0.74 Profit from operations 612,371 326,162 Gross turnover 5,948,624 4,086,442 NOTE: Results are rounded off. ($1 = 107.855 rupees)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-S.Lanka Richard Pieris Q3 net loss 185 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.