SINGAPORE, April 29 (Reuters) - Three months to March 31, 2005 (in millions of S$ unless stated) Q4 2005 Q4 2004 Operating profit/(loss) 23.33 vs 25.46 Pre-tax profit/(loss) 20.83 vs 22.21 Net profit/(loss) 21.74 vs 41.44 Group shr (cents) 1.50 vs 2.80 Turnover 165.28 vs 165.86 2005 2004 Operating profit/(loss) 93.00 vs 99.34 Pre-tax profit/(loss) 84.12 vs 86.23 Net profit/(loss) 126.89 vs 89.50 Group shr (cents) 8.50 vs 6.00 Turnover 673.47 vs 667.34 Interim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-SMRT Q4 net profit down 47.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642