(For a full story, double-click [ID:nTOE610009]) Feb 1 (Reuters) - South Korean exports per working day fell 8.6 percent in January from December, although sales to its top market, China, fell less despite fears about the impact from the giant neighbour's move to rein in credit growth. Details of South Korea's exports, compiled by Reuters from government data released on Monday (growth in percent over a year earlier, value in $bln): JAN 2010 DEC 2009 FOR JAN. 1-31 VS DEC. 1-31 Exports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-South Korean Jan exports per day drop vs Dec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642