Sept 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co's sales during August (in vehicles): August 2008 August 2007 TOTAL SALES 7,302 11,421 OVERSEAS SALES 4,497 6,120 DOMESTIC SALES 2,805 5,301 Ssangyong Motor is a South Korean maker of sport utility vehicles, producing the Rexton and Kyron SUVs. China's SAIC Motor Corp owns a 51.33 percent stake in Ssangyong. (Reporting by Park Ju-min in Seoul; Editing by Keiron Henderson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor August sales down 36 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.