Sept 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co's vehicle sales during August (in units): Aug 2009 Aug 2008 TOTAL SALES 2,012 7,302 OVERSEAS SALES 1,072 4,497 DOMESTIC SALES 940 2,805 Ssangyong Motor Co is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. Ssangyong, majority owned by China's SAIC Motor Corp , secured protection under court receivership in February. The company said in a statement that production had resumed since Aug. 13 after labour union strikes against restructuring plans ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor August sales down 72 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.