Sept 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co's vehicle sales during August (in units): AUG 2010 AUG 2009 TOTAL SALES 6,534 2,012 OVERSEAS SALES 4,028 1,072 DOMESTIC SALES 2,506 940 Ssangyong Motor Co is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. A Seoul court kicked off the sale process for Ssangyong in May. India's Mahindra & Mahindra signed a memorandum of understanding to buy a majority stake in the company in August. (Reporting by Suh Kyungmin; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor August sales triple" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.