Feb 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co's vehicle sales during January (in units): Jan 2010 Jan 2009 TOTAL SALES 4,601 1,644 OVERSEAS SALES 2,586 495 DOMESTIC SALES 2,015 1,149 Ssangyong Motor Co is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. A South Korean court backed Ssangyong's rescue plan, which had been opposed by its majority owner China's SAIC Motor Corp , in December last year. (Reporting by Shin Jieun in SEOUL; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor Jan sales nearly triple on yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.