July 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co's vehicle sales during June (in units): JUNE 2010 JUNE 2009 TOTAL SALES 7,422 217 OVERSEAS SALES 4,418 20 DOMESTIC SALES 3,004 197 Ssangyong Motor Co is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. A Seoul court kicked off the sale process for Ssangyong in May and six companies including France's Renault SA and India's Mahindra & Mahindra are reviewing Ssangyong's books for a potentail takeover. (Reporting by Suh Kyungmin; Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor June sales up 34-fold y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.