July 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co's sales during June (in vehicles): June 2009 June 2008 TOTAL SALES 217 7,392 OVERSEAS SALES 20 5,490 DOMESTIC SALES 197 1,902 Ssangyong Motor Co is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. Ssangyong, majority owned by China's SAIC Motor Corp , secured protection under court receivership in February. The company said in a statement that production remained suspended in June due to the labour union's strikes against restructuring plans, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor June sales down 97.1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.