April 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co's sales during March (in vehicles): March 2009 March 2008 TOTAL SALES 2,458 10,135 OVERSEAS SALES 339 5,733 DOMESTIC SALES 2,119 4,402 Ssangyong Motor Co is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. Ssangyong, majority owned by China's SAIC Motor Corp , secured court receivership in February. (Reporting by Shin Jieun in Seoul; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor March sales down 76 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.