SEOUL, June 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co' s vehicle sales during May (in units): May 2012 May 2011 TOTAL SALES 10,163 10,425 OVERSEAS SALES 6,059 6,910 DOMESTIC SALES 4,104 3,515 Ssangyong Motor Co is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. India's Mahindra & Mahindra is the biggest shareholder of the company. (Reporting By Iktae Park)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor May sales down 2.5 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.