June 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co's vehicle sales during May (in units): MAY 2010 MAY 2009 TOTAL SALES 7,028 2,868 OVERSEAS SALES 4,318 612 DOMESTIC SALES 2,710 2,256 NOTE: Ssangyong Motor is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. A Seoul court kicked off the sale process for Ssangyong in May, under which seven companies including France's Renault SA and India's Mahindra & Mahindra have submitted letters of intent. (Reporting by Suh Kyungmin; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor May sales more than double" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.