SEOUL, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co' s vehicle sales during November (in units): November 2011 November 2010 TOTAL SALES 8,971 7,770 OVERSEAS SALES 6,018 4,713 DOMESTIC SALES 2,953 3,057 Ssangyong Motor Co is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. India's Mahindra & Mahindra is the biggest shareholder of the company. (Reporting By Seongbin Kang and Eunjee Park; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor Nov sales up 15.5 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.