Dec 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co's vehicle sales during November (in units): Nov 2009 Nov 2008 TOTAL SALES 4,696 3,835 OVERSEAS SALES 2,101 2,203 DOMESTIC SALES 2,595 1,632 Ssangyong Motor Co is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. Ssangyong, majority owned by China's SAIC Motor Corp , secured protection under court receivership in February. (Reporting by Shin Jieun in SEOUL; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner) ((firstname.lastname@example.org; +822 3704 5644; Reuters Messaging: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor November sales up 23 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.