SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co' s vehicle sales during October (in units): October 2011 October 2010 TOTAL SALES 9,125 7,445 OVERSEAS SALES 7,114 4,491 DOMESTIC SALES 2,011 2,954 Ssangyong Motor Co is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. India's Mahindra & Mahindra is the biggest shareholder of the company. (Reporting By Seongbin Kang and Iktae Park; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor Oct sales up 23 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.