Nov 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co.'s sales during October (in vehicles): Oct 2007 Oct 2006 TOTAL SALES 10,526 11,736 EXPORTS 5,902 8,726 DOMESTIC SALES 4,624 3,010 Ssangyong Motor is a South Korean maker of sport utility vehicles (SUV) and produces Rexton and Kyron SUVs. China's SAIC Motor Corp. owns a 51 percent stake in Ssangyong. (Reporting by Cheon Jong-woo in Seoul)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor Oct sales down 10.3 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.