Oct 1 (Reuters) - Ssangyong Motor Co's vehicle sales during September (in vehicles): SEPT 2010 SEPT 2009 TOTAL SALES 6,915 5,488 OVERSEAS SALES 4,450 3,007 DOMESTIC SALES 2,465 2,481 NOTE: Ssangyong Motor Co is a South Korea-based maker of sport utility vehicles. India's Mahindra & Mahindra signed a memorandum of understanding to buy a majority stake in the company in August. (Reporting by Ju-min Park in SEOUL; Editing by Yoo Choonsik)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ssangyong Motor Sept sales up 26 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.